Our Building Surveying services for investors and developers cover the life of a building from inception and design, through to the administration of building contracts to the preparation of planned maintenance programmes and terminal schedules of dilapidations.
Building Surveying is a vital tool offered to developers and investors to ensure your asset continues to produce the capital you expect.
- New build, extensions and alterations
- Planning, building control and other statutory approvals
- CAD drawings
- Contract administration
- Procurement and tendering
- Site supervision and monitoring
- Estimating and financial control
Surveys and Property Inspections
- Building surveys
- Schedules of dilapidations
- Schedules of condition
- Condition surveys
- Measured surveys
- Party Wall matters
- CDM regulations advice & CDM co-ordinator services
- Building pathology and defects analysis
- Boundary disputes
- Insurance reinstatement valuations
For further information please contact Andy Colangelo.