Our building surveying services for occupiers cover the life of a building from inception and design, through to the administration of building contracts to the preparation of planned maintenance programmes and terminal schedules of dilapidations.
Building Surveying is a vital tool offered to occupiers to ensure you are fully aware of the condition of the property you are taking on. These services can also be extremely helpful in some circumstances when negotiating with your owner.
- New build, extensions and alterations
- Planning, building control and other statutory approvals
- CAD drawings
- Contract administration
- Procurement and tendering
- Site supervision and monitoring
- Estimating and financial control
Surveys and Property Inspections
- Building surveys
- Schedules of dilapidations
- Schedules of condition
- Condition surveys
- Measured surveys
- Party Wall matters
- CDM regulations advice & CDM co-ordinator services
- Building pathology and defects analysis
- Boundary disputes
- Insurance reinstatement valuations
For further information please contact Andy Colangelo.